Symphony 3.4March 2, 2017
Duo Discus XMarch 2, 2017
Highest quality construction and design - prebuilt and customized for you!
Ready for customization (End of May 2017), Will ship end of June 2017
OMF 100-160 SYMPHONY
Semi-Scale Sport and Tow Plane
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ENGINE
* Must by prebuilt for an electric or gas engine (we can source and supply this engine or provide your own).
* Please select “Prebuilt for electric” or “Prebuilt for gas”.
* All designs are customized to your taste. TUSAhobby will contact you to discuss your design following purchase.
Keeping abreast of the trend towards increasingly larger gliders, we engineered a larger scale version of our proven Symphony model.
Using carefully selected materials and technical innovations, we managed to keep the weight of the kit including all components below 31 lbs.; the choice of which drive and components will be installed, depends on the specific preference of the individual owners.
Assembly kit items:
- Glass-fiber/carbon fiber reinforced fuselage
- Milling work completed
- Engine cowling installed and fastened
- Horizontal and vertical stabilizers in sandwich design
- Glass-fiber reinforced sandwich horizontal and vertical stabilizers
- Glass-fiber reinforced landing gear fairing/elevator cover
- Fuselage cover in glass-fiber reinforced sandwich design, incl. frame
- Glass-fiber reinforced main landing gear from KHK
- Nose landing gear 12 mm A4
- Wheel chocks for nose and main landing gear in glass-fiber
- Glass-fiber spinner with aluminum back plate,
- Sandwich design wing struts
- Personalized decal sheets
- Transparent canopy (deep-drawn windshield)
- Milled parts, such as formers, landing gear mount, tank mount, etc. and the glass-fiber components are produced in our standard color white; they are always tempered in the mold.
- The wing assembly is to scale and comes with all rivets and butt joints; aileron and elevator are designed as elastic flaps; the rudder and the landing flaps are in chamfer.
- The complete kit, incl. components, is below 31 lbs.; the package is weighed before delivery.
Wingspan: 133.8“ / 390cm
Length: 86.2“ / 274 cm
Airfoil: NACA 2415 mod
Weight: starting at 33 lbs / 15kg
Engine: 120-222ccm / 12-14s
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.