Duo Discus X – Powered by JetTec120!
Powered & Receiver Ready - Arrives Fully Assembled & Ready to Soar!
Expected arrival @ TUSAhobby: April 29, 2017
We have been producing Friedel Deffner’s almost legendary Duo for quite some time
Assembly kit items:
- Glass-fiber fuselage design with carbon fiber reinforcing, colored white
- Four-section wings in glass-fiber/carbon fiber sandwich design
- Double-T main spar in carbon fiber tube, with built-in connectors
- Milled servo shafts, all rudders completely connected as elastic flaps, colored white
- Tail assembly in glass-fiber/carbon fiber sandwich design, colored white
- Rudders completely connected as elastic flaps, glass-fiber cabin frame colored white
- Clear molded cabin glazing
- CNC machined formers for nose wheel mount and main landing gear mount
- Carbon fiber outer wing connectors 0.7” x 0.7” x 12” and joiner tube 1” x 1” x 27.6”
- Schambeck two-tier speed brakes (red) 20” incl. white cover strips
- Small parts kits, such as nose and tail wheel, tow release, cabin lock, servo boxes for wings, fastening screws for elevator unit, etc.
Wingspan: 238,5″ / 606 cm
Length: 104,3“ / 263 cm
Airfoil: HQ 3/12 to 3/11
Weight: approx 30 lbs / ca.14 kg
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.