Arcus – Powered by JetTec120!April 14, 2017
ASK 21 – Powered by JetTec120!April 15, 2017
ASW 20 CL – Powered by JetTec130!
Powered & Receiver Ready - Arrives Fully Assembled & Ready to Soar!
Scale 1:2 / manufactured in our proven composite design by RC-Flight Academy, Bavaria, Germany.
Assembly kit items:
- Full glass-fiber/carbon fiber/aramid reinforced assembly kit, tempered in the mold and painted, Kevlar fuselage with partial sandwich structure of the tube and the tail
- Horizontal and vertical stabilizers in sandwich design
- Wings in sandwich design, full carbon fiber backing to produce high torsional rigidity
- Optional flying operation with winglets (29.5” version) or with wing extensions (328”), both of which are included in the assembly kit. In both, the winglets and the extension wings can be easily joined using a 16mm aluminum pipe
- Carbon fiber retractable landing gear with brakes and suspension, incl. Fema wheel 6.5”, carbon fiber wing connectors 30 x 30 x 900 mm with 5° V-shape
- Canopy hinge mechanism made of glass-fiber/carbon fiber, aluminum
- Canopy frame in glass-fiber/carbon fiber, cabin glazing, sliding windows
- Glass-fiber reinforced seat and backrest, landing gear formers, fuselage formers
- Milled glass-fiber/carbon fiber Rohazell sandwich design
- Decal sheets, tail wheel, milled aluminum tow coupling, Schambeck 24” spoilers
Wingspan: 295″ / 328“ / 750cm / 833cm
Length: 134.6“ / 342 cm
Airfoil: SD 6060 mod
Weight: starting at 46.7 lbs / 21.2kg
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.