Alpina 4001 Champ Ready Built Design Blue CuracaoMarch 4, 2017
Arcus – Powered by JetTec120!April 14, 2017
Antares 18 S/T – Powered by JetTec130!
Powered & Receiver Ready - Arrives Fully Assembled & Ready to Soar
ANTARES 18 S/T
RC-Flight Academy launched this unique model in 2015; it has a scale of 1:2.5 and a 7.2 m wingspan. It has a full glass-fiber/carbon fiber reinforced sandwich design, and there is also a full carbon fiber reinforced hardshell option, suitable for flap impeller engines.
To allow for the lever ratios under the various conditions, the fuselage is a Kevlar sandwich design, same as our ASW 20 model; this ensures high strength and optimum weight.
Detailed Model Description:
- Carbon fiber/Kevlar sandwich design fuselage, painted white and seamless on the top
- Wing assembly in carbon fiber sandwich design with an additional D box
- Rudders on the fuselage are elastic flaps, horizontal stabilizers in carbon fiber sandwich design, glass-fiber rudder blade incl. tail wheel and laminated splash guard
- Glass-fiber reinforced cockpit assembly kit, clear or blue-tinted canopy glass
- Personalized decal sheets
- CNC machined former kit, tow release mechanism
- CNC machined servo cover to match the color of the respective wing assembly
- Schambeck 19.7” spoilers, CNC machined cover strips
- Carbon fiber wing connectors 30 x 30 x 900 mm, including V-shape
- Aluminum plug-in tubes
- Wings in Carbonfibre
- Wing Tote Set
- FEMA Retractable Undercarriages including Wheel and Brake
- Scale instrument panel
- Electric set consisting of 4 x KST225MG Servos, 10 x Savöx 1270TG Servos, 1 x Emcotec Battery Backer DPSI 2018
- Install Undercarriages with front and tail wheel
- Install Airbrakes, Rudder and Horizontal Stabilizer
- Install and mount canopy, paint canopy frame and install lock mechanism. Twin seater
- Install Servos, including hinges and cabling
- Building Services: Model is receiver ready
- MIG Flight Jetec130 incl. ESC: Hacker Jeti220 Opto Spin
In keeping with our high-quality standards, the top side of the fuselage is supplied standard with a seamlessly painted upper side.
The standard fuselage, L = 286 cm [112.6”], weighs 2100 g [4.63 lbs.].
Wingspan: 283.5″ / 720 cm
Length: 118.1“ / 300 cm
Airfoil :HQ DS
Weight: starting at 35.3 lbs / 16kg
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.